Spaghetti & Meatballs (from Disney movie Lady & The Tramp)
Disney movie (Lady & The Tramp): 1955 American animated musicalromance film produced by Walt Disney and released by Buena Vista Film Distribution. The 15th Disney animated feature film, it was directed by Clyde Geronimi, Wilfred Jackson, and Hamilton Luske, and features the voices of Barbara Luddy, Larry Roberts, Bill Thompson, Bill Baucom, Verna Felton, and Peggy Lee. Based on the 1945 Cosmopolitan magazine story "Happy Dan, The Cynical Dog" by Ward Greene, Lady and the Tramp tells the story of a female American Cocker Spaniel named Lady who lives with a refined, upper-middle-class family and a male stray mutt called Tramp. When the two dogs meet, they embark on many romantic adventures and fall in love.
400g ground beef (minced)
1 cup bread crumbs
1/4 cup onions
2 garlic cloves (minced)
2 TBS parsley flakes
1/4 cup grated cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
SAUCE & SPAGHETTI INGREDIENTS:
2 TBS olive oil
1 cup onion
2 cloves garlic (minced)
600g tomato puree
1/2 cup spaghetti water
2 TBS oregano powder
Salt & pepper to taste
1 liter water
1 TBS salt
1. Fill a large pot with 1 liter of water and bring it to boil.
2. Put the spaghetti inside the boiling water and add 1 TBS of salt. The salt will seasons the pasta as it cooks and penetrates into the noodles.
3. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instruction or until al dente. Drain and set aside.
4. Now, let's make the meatballs. Mix up all the meatballs ingredients and let it marinade for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Form the mixture into meatballs.
6. Roast or broil the meatball in the air fryer 180°C for 15 - 20 minutes. You can also cook the meatball directly into the sauce.
7. Next, let's prepare the sauce. Heat up 2 TBS of olive oil on a large skillet and sauté onion for 5 minutes or until they are translucent and tender. Stir in the garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Add in tomato puree and bring to a simmer, then turn down the heat and simmer for around 40 - 45 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally until thicken.
9. Add in the seasonings (oregano powder, salt and pepper) and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
10. Next, add in 1/2 cup spaghetti's water, stir slowly and let it simmer for around 5 minutes. Put in the meatballs earlier and mix thoroughly.
11. Lastly, mix the spaghetti with the sauce and meatball. Toss gently to combine and we're ALL DONE!
12. Transfer the delicious Spaghetti & Meatballs on a big plate and serve hot ❤️
13. You can also garnish with more grated cheese and fresh basil leaves if desired. Also try to add in few drops of Tabasco sauce to make the taste more exciting! Enjoy!