Recreating Ponyo's ramen & Honey-milk 😍
Ponyo (2008): During forbidden excursion to see the surface world, a goldfish princess encounters a human boy named Sosuke, who gives her the name Ponyo. Ponyo longs to become human and as her friendship with Sosuke grows, she becomes more humanlike. Ponyo's father brings her back to their ocean kingdom but so strong is Ponyo's wish to live on the surface that she breaks free, and in the process spills a collection of magical elixirs that endanger Sosuke's village.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 px):
2 instant noodle (chicken flavor)
4 Sliced chickens
Warm milk + 2 TSP honey (honey milk)
1. Boil half liter of water in a big pot and cook the instant noodle for 3 minutes. Strain the excess water and set aside.
2. Boil some water in a pot and cook the egg for 5 minutes. Cool it down and remove the skin. Cut into 2 and set aside.
3. Next, cook the sliced chicken on a hot pan 3 minutes on each sides. Set aside.
4. Boil around 5 cups of water in a pot and put in the instant noodle powder. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
5. Place the instant noodle on a bowl and add in the broth.
5. Add in the sliced chicken, scallions, and half of the hard boiled egg. Our Ponyo's ramen is done! Yum!
6. Now, let's make the honey milk. Warm up 1 cup of milk in a pot.
7. Add in honey and stir until combined. Done! Very simple right?
Ponyo's ramen + honey milk is my favorite comfort food. What about yours?