Poké Ball Pizza 🍕"I choose you!"
Poké Ball (モンスターボールMonster Ball): A type of item that is critical to a Trainer's quest, used for catching and storing Pokémon. Both a general term used to describe the various kinds as well as a specific term to refer to the most basic among these variations, Poké Balls are ubiquitous in the modern Pokémon world. Up to six Pokémon can be carried with a Trainer in Poké Balls, while more Poké Balls can be held in the Bag for later use. These six Pokémon in the Poké Balls can be attached to the user's belt for carrying them around. Some Pokémon do not like to be carried around in Poké Balls, such as Ash's Pikachu.
PIZZA DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
315g all-purpose flour
230ml warm water
1 TBS olive oil
1 TBS brown sugar
1 TSP salt
1 TBS active dry yeast
Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Pitted black olive
Fresh tomatoes (slice in thin pieces)
1. Preheat your oven between 250°C to 260°C. Put warm water in a big bowl and add sugar and yeast together. Mix until incorporated.
2. Leave it for around 5-10 minutes. The yeast should begin to form a creamy foam (refer image on the left below) on the surface of the water. The foam means the yeast is alive. Next add in olive oil and stir slowly.
3. Next, add in the flour and salt on top of the flour. Mix with spatula until a ball begins to form (refer image below on the right). If it does not form a solid ball, add in more flour.
4. You can now knead the dough. If the dough is still sticky, sprinkle some flour on it and knead for at least 10 - 15 minutes.
5. Cut the dough into 2 if you wish to make 2 pizzas. Otherwise, you can just use the whole dough.
6. Flatten and stretch the dough using a rolling pin into a round and set aside. Brush some olive oil on the surface of the pizza pan.
7. Place the dough on the pan and prick gently using a fork to prevent it to form air pockets. Make sure not to prick it all the way to the bottom. Bake on lower rack of preheated oven for 5 minutes and remove it.
8. Prick the dough one more time if there is any bubble to let all the air out. Then spread tomato sauce on top.
9. Spread shredded mozzarella cheese on top and add in slice tomatoes, covering only half of of the pizza dough.
10. Next, place the black olive in a straight line in between the tomatoes slice and the shredded cheese. Now, your pizza looks like a Poké Ball! Bake on lower rack of your preheated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
All done! Enjoy your Poké Ball pizza! Gotta catch 'em all!