Maggi Goreng Mamak SATU! 🍽️
Maggi Goreng Mamak: Maggi (instant noodle) Goreng (fried) Mamak (Malaysian whose ancestor are Muslim migrated from India). Mamak-style stir fried maggi is a type of dish where you can find a lot of roti canai (Indian influenced flatbread found in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia and Singapore) eateries.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 px):
4 packs curry Maggi
2 packet curry Maggi seasoning
Mustard greens vegetable
1 carrot (shredded)
1 tomato (cut in cubes)
1 red chili
2 TBS ketchup sauce
2 TBS chili sauce
2 TBS sweet soy sauce
Lime, cucumber and sunny side up egg (for garnish)
1. Boil 1 liter water in a pot and put in 4 pcs of Maggi noodles. Cook for 3 minutes. Strain and put aside.
2. Heat up cooking oil on a pan. Stir-fry garlic and onions until aromatic. Add in eggs and cook for 2 - 3 minutes.
3. Next, add in shredded carrots. Cook for another 2 minutes. Then, add in red chilies.
4. Put in mustard greens vegetable and cook for another 3 minutes. Add in the noodle. Stir fry for around 1 minute.
5. Next, add in ketchup and chili sauces. Mix until combined and add in tomato. Cook for another 1 - 2 minutes.
6. Put in Maggi curry seasoning and mix everything until incorporated. Then, add in some sweet soy sauce. Mix until combined.
7. Maggi Goreng Mamak satu siap! Very simple, a little spicy and yummy!
8. Top with sunny side up egg, some lime and cucumber and serve while its hot. Enjoy your meal!