How to cook Naruto Ichiraku Ramen? 🍜
Naruto Ichiraku Ramen (ラーメン一楽): Ramen Ichiraku is Naruto Uzumaki's favorite dining establishment. He eats there regularly ,usually stopping by between missions and he is often joined by Iruka Umino, another frequent customer. Because Naruto has been a loyal customer for most of his life, Teuchi and his daughter, Ayame, were among the few people in Konoha not to treat Naruto with animosity during his youth. Naruto takes Hinata Hyūga to Ramen Ichiraku for their first date.
ICHIRAKU RAMEN INGREDIENTS (2 px):
2 pcs boneless chicken thighs (to substitute pork)
Spring onion (for garnish)
Bamboo leaves string or any string (to tie up the chicken)
MARINADE SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
400ml water from boiled chicken
80ml soy sauce
4 TBS vinegar
4 TBS oyster sauce
4 garlic cloves
1 spring onion
1 TBS black pepper
RAMEN BROTH INGREDIENTS:
1 liter water
Leftover water from boiled chicken
3 pcs shitake mushroom
3 spring onion
Half yellow onion
4 garlic cloves
50ml fresh milk
2 TBS fish sauce
2 TBS miso paste
1/2 TBS brown sugar
1 chicken cube stock
Salt & pepper to taste
1. First, let's prepare the chicken. Wash and clean boneless chicken thigh and roll it over. Tie up using any kind of string.
2. I use bamboo leaves string and tie using butcher knot technique.
3. Boil water in a pot and put the chicken in. Let it boil under medium-heat for around
40 - 50 minutes. Once done, take out the chicken and let it cool down.
Do not throw the water from boiled chicken. Set aside.
4. Next, boil 2 eggs for around 8 - 10 minutes. If you prefer runny yolk, you can boil for 6 - 7 minutes. After boil, transfer the egg into a bowl full of ice to cool it down. Then, peel off the hard-boiled eggs skin. Set aside.
5. Now, let's prepare the marinade sauce. Put all the marinade sauce ingredients in a pot and cook it under medium-heat for 8 - 10 minutes. Let it cool down for 15 - 20 minutes.
6. Place the chickens and hard-boiled eggs into the marinade sauce. Marinade for at least
3 - 4 hours or overnight.
7. Take out the chickens and fry for around 5 - 8 minutes until it dried up. Cool it down then cut off the string and chop into pieces. The shape will remain circular. Set aside.
8. Take out the marinated hard-boiled eggs and cut into 2. Set aside.
9. Next, put all the ramen broth ingredients into a big pot and let it cook for around 10 - 15 minutes. Add in around 2 - 4 TBS of the marinade sauce to enhance the taste.
Ramen broth is done. Set aside.
10. Cut the narutomaki, bamboo shoots and spring onion.
11. Boil narutomaki and bamboo shoot for around 3 - 5 minutes and set aside.
12. Cook the Japanese ramen in rapidly boiling water for 2 - 3 minutes. Next, transfer it into a cool water to cool down.
13. It's time to assemble our Naruto Ichiraku ramen! Put the ramen noodle inside a big bowl. Pour some ramen broth inside. Add in eggs, narutomaki, bamboo shoots, chickens and some seaweeds. All done! I had this meal for lunch, for the first time in my life LMAO 😂 I would say that this is the best ramen I have ever had in my whole life!
No wonder Naruto love this meal so much 😍
I hope you enjoy Naruto Ichiraku Ramen as much as I do! See you again next time 😊