Garfield's Pancakes (eggless version) | GARFIELD 🥞
Updated: Aug 22, 2021
Garfield (1978) : An American comic strip created by Jim Davis. Originally published locally as Jon in 1976, then in nationwide syndication from 1978 as Garfield, it chronicles the life of the title character, Garfield the cat; Jon Arbuckle, his human owner; and Odie, the dog. As of 2013, it was syndicated in roughly 2,580 newspapers and journals, and held the Guinness World Record for being the world's most widely syndicated comic strip. Now has become part of the Nickelodeon movie!
I'm like a BIG fan of Garfield! As a child, I remember the appearance of Garfield comic strips in the newspaper so once my dad done reading I'll quickly grab it and only read the comic section! I think Garfield is the only cat that lovesssss to eat "human foods" 😂 In fact, his favorite was lasagna! and also... pancakes for breakfast! HAHAHAHA where can you find cat who eats pancakes for breakfast?!
Alright, let's make some pancake now. This pancakes recipe is WITHOUT EGGS. Not because I'm allergic with egg but well I'd run out of eggs stocks at home so...yeah. You can always add some eggs if you'd like. What happen if you don't use egg in pancakes? Eggs give air a place to grip onto a baked or cooked pastry so without eggs, your pancakes won't be as fluffy as it could be.
EGGLESS PANCAKE INGREDIENTS:
1 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup powdered sugar
25g milk powder
1/2 TSP baking soda
1 TBS honey
1. Sift flour, powdered sugar and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
Then sift milk powder.
2. Mix the dry ingredients until incorporated. Then add in honey and stir.
3. Pour in milk and stir and mix until smooth.
4. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the frying pan .
5. Once you see some bubble come out then flip the pancake. Wait for 1 - 2 minute and remove it from the pan. Repeat to the rest of the batter.
6. Serve hot and top with butter and honey on top!
Hmmm so delish! 🥞 "Happiness is... PANCAKES"